Raw Water Intake Pipeline
As one of our diving projects we installed a pipeline for Escanaba Michigan.
- City of Escanaba Pipeline for Raw Water intake.
- Joint venture with GLD&S and Roen Salvage.
- The Pipeline is 30″ in diameter and was approx 2000′ in length, 800′ underwater, with approx. 50 sections mated together with the use of an underwater hydro-pull.
- The pipe started on shore and the wooden intake crib (pictured) at the end was in 80′ of water.
- The dive team consisted of 5 divers and completed the project in about 4 weeks.